Grant projects carried out in 2020:
Topic # 1. PZ-20170928560. "Development of a new approach to the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma, taking into account molecular biological markers predicting the course of the disease."
Head: MD, Kayumov A.A.
Topic # 2 PZ-20170928460. "Development of new methodological approaches for obtaining and using hematopoietic stem cells for autologous and allogeneic transplantation." Head: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Karimov H.Ya.
Topic # 3 PZ-2017092677 "Scientific substantiation and development of a complex of modern methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention of hypercoagulable syndrome in patients with various forms of hemostasiopathies."
Head: Doctor of Medical Sciences Makhmudova A.D.
Topic # 4 PZ-20170928301 "Development of new molecular biological methods for early diagnosis, monitoring treatment and predicting the formation of resistant forms of lymphoid clonal proliferative diseases."Leader: MD, Boboev K.T.
Topic # 5 PZ-20170928603. "Development of a new multifunctional means of metabolic correction of homeostasis in critical conditions of various diseases."
Head: Ph.D. Shevchenko L.I.
Topic #6 SSV-F - 016. "The role of tumor suppressor genes, genes of the xenobiotic and cytokine detoxification system in the oncogenesis of hemoblastoses" (intermediate) ". Head: Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Karimov Kh.Ya.
The main directions of scientific research:
The Research Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion works in the following areas: - Development of new methodological approaches for obtaining and using hematopoietic stem cells for autologous and allogeneic transplantation
- Development of new molecular biological methods for early diagnosis, monitoring of treatment and prediction of the formation of resistant forms of lymphoid clonal proliferative diseases Development of a new approach to the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma, taking into account molecular biological markers predicting the course of the disease.
- Mastering the technology of industrial production of the original domestic blood substitute "Reomannisol" and its introduction into the medical practice of healthcare in the Republic of Uzbekistan; - Development of a complex of modern methods of diagnostics, treatment and prevention of hypercoagulable syndrome in patients with various forms of hemostasiopathies.
1. Unfavorable genotypes of polymorphisms CYP1A1 (rs1048943), CYP3A4 (rs2740574), and MDR1 (rs1045642) are significant markers of an increased risk of developing resistance to drug mobilization of HSCs.
2. Wild genotypes of polymorphism CYP1A1 (rs1048943) and CYP3A4 (rs2740574) are protective in relation to the risk of blast cell formation.
3. CYP2C9 gene polymorphism (rs179985) is not associated with the risk of developing resistance to drug mobilization of HSCs.
4. Data on the role of gene polymorphisms CYP1A1 (rs1048943), CYP3A4 (rs2740574) and MDR1 (rs1045642) became the basis of the developed prognostic algorithm for increasing the efficiency of apheresis in HSCT.
5. The laboratory parameters of the hemostasis system, which are a diagnostic marker of hypercoagulable syndrome, were determined: shortening of APTT, thrombin, prothrombin tests, slowing down of lysis of CI-a dependent fibrinolysis, increased RFMK levels.
6. In patients with chronic myeloproliferative diseases, hypercoagulable syndrome is recorded in 96-98% of cases.
7. Violations in different links of the hemostasis system in CMPD are frequent and are characterized not only by vascular and platelet disorders, but also by deep plasma disorders.
8. The local drug Asfinol is effective in prescribing the drug to patients with myeloma, erythremia and patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (with high blood clotting).
9. Taking into account the role of genetic markers, new molecular biological criteria for the diagnosis and monitoring of therapy for lymphoid clonal proliferative diseases have been developed. The study of the expression of marker oncogenes made it possible to theoretically substantiate the principles of individual selection of chemotherapeutic agents and their dosage regimen.
10. On the basis of optimized methodological approaches to the detection of genetic markers of T- and B-linear tumor clones, marker and non-marker clonal mutations, including translocations, inversions, deletions and other chromosomal rearrangements, which determine the pathogenesis of a tumor clone, have been identified. The assessment of the significance of the identified genetic markers in the diagnosis and verification of the form of leukemia was carried out, their role in the progression of the disease and prognostic value in the assessment of the variant of the clinical course in the monitoring of clonal proliferative diseases were studied.
11. The polymorphism of key genes of biotransformation enzymes of xenobiotics of the second phase (GSTM1) among patients with lymphoproliferative diseases and conditionally healthy donors was investigated. On the basis of optimized methodological approaches for the detection of genetic markers of T- and B-linear tumor clones, marker and non-marker clonal mutations, including translocations, inversions, deletions, and other chromosomal rearrangements, which determine the pathogenesis of a tumor clone, have been identified.
12. It has been proven that the new blood substitute restores protein-energy metabolism, biochemical parameters, while protein starvation is not inferior in efficiency to a foreign analogue (Infezol 40).
13. The new blood substitute helps to restore blood parameters, hemostasis and immune parameters during protein starvation.
14. The new amino acid blood substitute has an antioxidant effect and restores metabolic homeostasis in case of protein-energy deficiency, more effectively than the drug "Infezol 40".
15. The use of infusion of a new blood substitute leads to the restoration of renal function and protein starvation 16. Nephropathy in myeloma is caused by a violation of more blood flow through the microvessels. And to some extent, with early resolution of the underlying disease, it is reversible.
17. Standard polychemotherapy with hemodialysis leads to complete restoration of renal function in 15% of patients, and in 42% it is possible to achieve a partial renal response, which also leads to dialysis-independent life.
18. Damage to the skeletal bones in myeloma occurs in 89% of patients with MM and does not depend on the type of monoclonal immunoglobulin.
19. With early osteosynthetic operations, it is possible to restore the quality of life of patients and reduce the length of hospital stay by 4.5 months. Mortality is reduced by 40%.
20. In case of multiple myeloma, it is very important to study the physical status of the patient: to identify skin, articular and skeletal injuries, kidney damage, to determine the type of secretion of pathological immunoglobulins. And as early as possible to start scratching aimed at restoring damaged organs, without waiting for the end of chemotherapy.
21. Optimization of molecular genetic methods for detecting polymorphic variants of polymorphisms GSTM1 (del), GSTT1 (del) and MDR1 (C3435T) in patients with various forms of hemoblastosis made it possible to study the frequency of alleles and genotypes of these genetic markers in a domestic laboratory complex with a decrease in research costs.
22. Combinatorial carriage of functionally unfavorable null genotypes GSTM1 (del) and GSTT1 (del) is highly likely associated with the development of chronic myeloid leukemia, increasing the risk of Ph-positive CMPF by 3.4 times.
23. The functionally unfavorable genotype MDR1 (C3435T) is associated with an increased risk of leukemia, significantly increasing the likelihood of its development by 2.3 times, as well as with an increased risk of CML and erythremia, increasing the likelihood of developing these nosological forms of hemoblastosis by 2.6 and 2, respectively. , 1 time.
24. In accordance with the AUC predictive efficacy scale, the polymorphisms GSTM1 (del) and MDR1 (C3435T) can be regarded as independent risk classifiers with a low efficiency coefficient, while the polymorphism GSTT1 (del), as an independent marker, is a “random classifier”.